Saturday, November 17, 2012

What a bee-utiful day!

I like words with "be" in them.
Why?
Because it sounds a bit like my name: Toe-bee!

Today is one bee-utiful day!

I watched while my "pack" was working in the yard. They thought they had me "stumped" but they "wood" find out I was pretty smart! I "branched" out and found a good vantage point!





I'm adding a bonus. This photo below was taken a few days after those above. Actually, those were taken on Nov. 17, 2012. The one below was taken on Thanksgiving day (Nov. 22, 2012). This one is taken from my vantage point on top of the same log while I was watching my pack play Kubb (the Swedish outdoor game of tossing things - look it up! It's lots of fun for the "two feet" folks)

2 comments:

  1. ToBEE, you are too funnee!! So glad you had a good day with your pack in the back yard!! You must be feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I did have a good day Carolyn. And, yes, I'm feeling better. And, we also had a good Thanksgiving all playing in the back yard. I really like the outdoors. To me, the smells outdoors are like what the "two-feet" call a smorgasbord!

      Delete