Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Love Snow and Sled Riding!

I love it when I get to go outside. And, I love it when I get to go in the snow. I always keep my fur coat on, so the cold doesn't bother me all that much!

Snow is fun!
I convinced Alpha-Henry to take me sled riding.
I also got to roll around in the snow and bark at the neighbor dogs in the snow.


Here's the fun I had sled riding!

And, here I am rolling in the snow!  Oh, it's like a back rub! Alphas like to make snow angels, I guess you could say I'm trying to make a "Snow dog angel" here!

Here I am barking at the neighbor dogs. I keep asking them to come out and play, but they don't always come out.



What do you like to do in the snow?

1 comment:

  1. What fun you had with alpha-Henry!! Jay and I like to cross country ski in the snow. We saw six-pointed big snowflakes up in Lake Placid this week.

    Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete