Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tricks for Treats! Vote!



Since election day is coming up, I thought I'd give you a chance to vote!

You see, I just celebrated my 13th birthday on October 20th. It's been 3 years since my alpha gave me this blog as a present for my 10th birthday.

And, I love doing tricks for treats!
So, here is a list of the tricks I can do.
Vote for the ones you want me to share here in videos by commenting to let me know which ones you want to see.
  1. Sit
  2. Down (lay down)
  3. Spin around
  4. Give me five
  5. High five
  6. Roll over
  7. Belly rub
  8. Walk around (walk around someone with a treat)
  9. Run-run (run around the house)
  10. Push the "That was easy" button
  11. Jump through a hoop
  12. Push something down the stairs (usually a barbie doll)
  13. Hide and seek (hide some treats and I go find them)
  14. Stay, even while someone drops treats
  15. Fetch
So, comment here with which "tricks for treats" you would like me to show you in videos here.

And, as a bonus, just to prove that you CAN teach old dogs new tricks, let me know a NEW trick that you would like me to learn.

(Remember to enter your email here so you'll get email notifications when I put new posts on this blog)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toby! I vote for spin around, belly rub and Push the "That was easy" button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Toby! I vote for #10 Push the "That was easy" button & #14 Stay, even while someone drops treats!

    ReplyDelete